Buying a property
For more than 6 years our team have been helping people from all over the world buy properties in Spain.
We select interesting properties according to your request: a peaceful family house next to the seaside or a city center apartement next to museums, facshion boutique shops and restaurants. We take care of all necessary documents, oferring liquid properties and following the public deal. Our purpose is to find the property you have been dreaming about.
Buying property stages
Our Selling Points
- We quickly process the request and offer interesting properties
- We quickly provide information upon your request
- We are fluent in Russian, English, Chinees and Spanish
Will find best house for you
Why Laumar Homes?
- We are located in Valencia working along with Valencia and the Costa Blanca
- We collaborate with Spanish banks - we will solve the issue of documents and money transfer
- We advise and answer questions online at a convenient time for you
- Since 2012, we help to buy property in Spain - we know the pitfalls, legal details and special aspects of purchase and sale properties in this country
Question and Answer
What taxes and expenses does the buyer have buying property in Spain?
Real estate purchase tax in Valencia is 10%. The buyer also pays notary and registration fee.
Read more тут.
What is the price of your service?
Laumar Homes service is account for 3% of the total value of the property, not including 21% VAT.
How much is the cost of maintenance of real estate in Spain?
From 180 to 340 euros per month, depends on the cost housing and utility services, the annual property tax and community fees
Read more тут.
How to close a Public Deed?
The purchase and sale of real estate in Spain is always proceed in a notary office. Public deed is signed in the presence of a notary by the buyer and seller, or by their official representatives. After signing, the buyer receives a set of real estate keys, and the seller receives a personal bank cheque with the specified sale amount.
Is it possible to obtain a residence permit in Spain buying a real estate property?
- If you have a real estate property in Spain, and also have a consistently high income in any conutry in the world, then you can get a residence permit for yourself and your family without the right to work;
- If you are the owner of real estate worth more than 500 000 euros, then you can get an Golden Visa for yourself and your family.
What are the benefits of the acquired property in Spain?
- Profitable investment. The value of real estate in Valencia increased by 10% in 2019
- Real estate in Spain simplifies and speeds up the process of obtaining long-term visa
-Possibility of a comfortable stay in your home any time of the year
- In case of renting real estate properties, additional income
Have a question?
Ask a question and our manager will contact you during the working day.
Ask your question for feedback